Posted by Katie smith / 11/19/2013 / 2 Comments / etsy , shoes
Books and Tea Canvas Shoes
I'm excited to share these shoes with you. I love anything tea themed and these shoes have both books and tea. What could be better?
My Aunt, Tamera, is an indie author and when she saw that I was having a sale she ordered a pair of shoes. She asked to be surprised so that only thing she requested that they were books and tea themed. The colors, designs, etc were all up to me.
These shoes are very custom:
- Her favorite tea cup has a "peace sign, heart and pawprint" on it, so I included that
- Since she's an author I also added her books on the shoes- "Unwanted Things and Other Whatnots" and "Maddie's Wings" as well as adding her favorite book titles.
- Lipton is her favorite brand of tea, so of course I had to make the tea bag tags yellow and red.
- On the backs of the shoes I added a couple of quotes about books and tea that I thought she would like.
If you're interested in ordered yourself or a friend a pair of custom shoes, I'm having a sale until Dec. 5th! Scroll down for more details.
I can do almost any design you'd like (you can see above a few of the requests I've gotten.) Just go to my etsy store and use the coupon code CHRISTMASSHOES at checkout, expires on December 5th. I have 4 types of custom shoes:
- Generic Brand Custom Shoes
- Toms, Vans or Converse Custom Shoes
- Generic Brand Custom Kid Shoes
- Toms, Vans or Converse Kid Shoes
If you are ordering these as Christmas presents, please order them by December 5th! If you order after Dec. 5th, please be willing to pay for express shipping or I cannot guarantee they will get to you by Christmas.
purchase them in my etsy shop here.
To see my portfolio of shoe designs, go here.