I'm Katie, a 20 yr old artist. Here on Punk Projects I post craft tutorials, inspiration, etc. I like to do all sorts of crafty things so I write about everything from scrapbooking to sewing and everything in between.
I'm a published artist in multiple magazines including Creating Keepsakes, Stitch Craft Create and I have a project in an upcoming book.
5 fun little facts about me:
- I like to doodle. I will draw on every little piece of paper I find.
- I love puppies. (who doesn't?!)
- I love cycling- Both mountain biking and road biking.
- I'm also a geek- I love Star Trek.
- I'm a tea junkie- I drink cups of hot tea all day long.
5 things on Punk Projects I think you should check out:
- 7 Ways to Follow Punk Projects.
- Punk Projects Online Classes
- A Challenge to Leave a Sweet Comment
- 6 Ways to get out of that Creative Rut
- The Punk Projects Tutorial Page
I started Punk Projects in 2010 so that I could have a place to share my art with my friends and family but it has grown into so much more than I could have imagined! Thanks to everyone who has supported me!
Current and Past Design Teams:
Faber-Castell 2013 Guest Designer
Document Life Workshop Creative Team
Scrapbooking From the Inside Out Teen Collective
If you'd like to contact me, please email me here: katiebuggirl219 AT gmail DOT com
SHARE THE LOVE! Grab a blog button. :)