Posted by Katie smith / 8/25/2011 / 1 Comment / tutorial
Back-to-School Reversible Book Bag DIY
How cute would this bag be riding to school in the fall, carrying all your books?
2. Flip one of the fabric pockets right side out, and place inside the other one, so that both pockets have right sides together.
3. Cut off the desired length of belt or scarf for your bag strap. Slip the belt inbetween the two pockets and pin the edges into what will be the top of the bag hem.
4. Pin the top edge and sew around, leaving a 2 1/2" hole unsewn.
5. Through the unsewn hole, flip the entire bag right-sides out.
6. Sew up remaining hole. Add buttons, bows, or vintage patches!