Posted by Katie smith / 3/17/2011 / 126 Comments / creating keepsakes , guest blog , sponsor feature
Guest Post w/ Creating Keepsakes Magazine
Here’s what you’ll need:
• A clock (or clock making kit)
• Black cardstock
• Glitter paper
• 12 photos
• A paper trimmer or scissors
• Craft knife (or a drill)
• Optional-string, tape, super glue, glitter, bling
The first step is to take your clock apart. I used a little screw driver to pop the front cover off of mine. Then I removed the hands, and I was able to take the clock mechanism off the back.
If you want to learn more about adding photos to your craft projects, or scrapbooking, check out Creating Keepsakes magazine or Club CK. And if you do make a clock, I’d love to see it! Become a free member of Club CK and post a photo of your clock in the gallery.
As a special bonus today, we’re also giving away prizes to three lucky Punk Projects readers. Leave a comment to win either:
• a year long subscription to Creating Keepsakes magazine,
• a year long premium membership to Club CK,
• or some papers from Die Cuts with a View, and some amazing scissors by Westcott!
These are some great prizes, Thanks Erin and CK for sponsoring me and guest blogging! This giveaway will run until next Thursday, the 24th. Be sure to enter to win!-Katie