Posted by Katie smith / 2/06/2017 / No comments / pirouline , tutorial
DIY Pirouline Cookie Valentine's Tins
Today's project is a fun and easy one that you can gift to all of your friends for Valntine's day!
You know I love turning empty Pirouline tins into crafts and decor, but this time I am including the cookies into the project! yum!
I painted the tins with a fun swirl, to resemble the Pirouline cookies.
Here's how to make Pirouline Cookie Valentine's:
- Empty Pirouline Tins
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Adhesive, I used Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue
- Free Printable Labels, get them here
1. Start by painting your tin a solid color. I chose light pink. Paint the lid while you're at it!
2. Next, take a darker color ( I chose red) and a small paint brush to paint a swirl onto the tin!
An easy way to do this is to start at one point on the top edge of the tin, turn the tin as you move your paint brush down and and end at the bottom edge.
3. Outline your swirls with black paint.
4.Print out the free labels I designed (find them in the supply list!), cut them out and adhere one to the lid of the tin!
And that's it! A little bt of paint + paper makes for a cute and tasty Valentine, don't you think?