Posted by Katie smith / 10/20/2015 / No comments / tutorial
Easy eBrushed Notebook Restyle
Here's a fun project I originally shared on the Hazel and Ruby blog that is perfect for Fall!
I have a secret to share- I love school supplies, especially notebooks. Whenever September rolls around I go to the store and stock up on cheap notebooks and then I restyle them with fun papers and embellishments!
Craftwell is hosting a contest for the month of October called #FALLFOREBRUSH. You can see the contest rules and prizes here.
Today I wanted to show you how I used Hazel and Ruby Stencil Masks with Cratfwell's eBrush to make this Autumn inspired notebook.
1. Start by cutting a piece of orange cardstock the size of your notebook and adhering it to your notebook.
2. Next take some orange, yellow and red sharpies and use the eBrush to give your orange cardstock more color and texture.
3. I placed a maple leaf (that I cut out from the Cut your own Stencil Mask material.) in the center of my notebook and then used the Confetti Stencil Masks to create a fun circular pattern around it.
4. Take a darker colored Sharpie, I used Purple, and use your eBrush to color over the stencil masks.
5. Peel away your stencil masks to reveal the pattern.
I also added a small scrapbooking tag (by Elle's Studio) that I colored with the ebrush to the middle of my maple leaf, just to add a little more embellishment and layers.
Thanks for stopping by! Will you be joining in on the #FALLFOREBRUSH contest?