Posted by Katie smith / 5/01/2015 / 2 Comments / make things craft challenge
Make Things! Craft Challenge
Hey guys, I'm so excited to announce something that's coming soon to punk projects!
“Make Things!” is a free 8 week craft challenge that will be hosted here on the Punk Projects blog that will run from May 31st to July 26th 2015.
- Each week will have a different challenge based on different theme, for example: Week 1 is to use a photo on your project.
- Any and all materials and mediums are allowed, Just be sure to include the theme for that week! This challenge is open to ALL AGES.
- Challenges will be posted on Sunday and run through Saturday.
- There will be a link up tool where you can link up your projects for the challenges.
- You can enter however many of the challenges you want- just one if you want, or all of them, etc.
- There will be a giveaway for each week and a final grand prize giveaway for those who enter all 8 challenges.
Sponsors of the challenge: Tulip, Clique Kits, Amazing Mold Putty, Hazel & Ruby, Quarto Publishing, DecoArt, Imagine Crafts, Design Memory Craft, CampfireChic, and RuKristin.
You can look forward to prizes from these amazing companies!
If you blog about the challenge, please be sure to link to the Craft Challenge page here on Punk Projects. You can also visit this page to lean more about the challenge.
You can use the hashtag #makethingschallenge or #punkprojects if you want to share your project on social media.
As you can see, I am super excited for this challenge. We'll have some amazing sponsors which means AMAZING prizes and hopefully lots of participants to be inspired by!
Please share the challenge with all of your crafting friends!
Let me know if you have any questions! I hope you plan on joining in on this free challenge!