Posted by Katie smith / 6/12/2013 / 2 Comments / scrapbooking
Great American Scrapbook Convention 2013
Last weekend was the Great American Scrapbook Convention, which this year was combined with Martha's Sewing Market to create Stitch Craft Create Live. We've been going to GASC for 6 years, and it's been a blast every year.
This year, we volunteered on Friday, took classes Saturday morning, then shopped, then went to the crop party Saturday night.
I got to volunteer in Donna Downey's classroom. She really didn't need a whole lot of help, but I did help some of the students and passed out supplies. I was excited just to meet her! :)
- LOTS of bling, washi & twine from Queen and Co.
- Xyron Triangle Glue Sticks, Glue Runner and the Xyron Mini Sticker Maker
- Jenni Bowlin Holiday 2011 line
- Jenni Bowlin Cardstock Alphabets (for 50 cents a sheet!)
- Jillibean Alphabets
- SEI Field Notes
- Pretty Little Studio Nature Walk Flair
- SEI Craft Classics
Like I said, we got lots of more than just that, but those are just what is coming to mind right now. :)
Do you go to any scrapbook conventions? I've been to GASC and the Scrapbook Expo. (I think GASC is better.) I'd like to go to a Creating Keepsakes Convention, but haven't yet. ;)