Posted by Katie smith / 1/04/2013 / 10 Comments / crafting , star trek
Star Trek Canvas Shoes
After I made the pair of Christmas themed canvas shoes for a friend I couldn't wait ti make myself a pair of shoes. I didn't want to do another Christmas pair because the holidays were almost over, so I decided to make Star Trek shoes.
I know, you're jealous. I love how these turned out, I think they are pretty awesome. Even my Dad was like "Hey, those are pretty good!"
Here are a list of all the little Star Trek "scenes" I included onto this one pair of shoes:
- The Transporter Room with Scottie Beaming Kirk down.
- Spock saying "Live Long and Prosper"
- The Earth
- The Enterprise fighting a Klingon War Bird
- The Galileo Shuttle
- Kirk in a pile of Tribbles
- An Andorian and another Planet
- Dr. McCoy (Bones) holding a hyposray saying "I'm a Doctor"
- Captain Kirk saying "Spock"
- The words Star Trek and To Boldly Go on the back of each shoe.
- On the two front flaps where the shoelaces are, I was trying to make it look like a red shirt with the gold ric rac.
What do you think?? I l-o-v-e them.
If you're not a trekkie, you probably think I'm so nerdy. But, that's true, actually. ;)