Posted by Katie smith / 1/19/2013 / 13 Comments / blog help
22 Blogging Resources
I know a few people who have recently started a blog (My Sister, Taylor, has an awesome new blog called This Memorable Life.) so I thought I'd make a list of a few good resources for bloggers.
Even if you're not all that new to blogging, you still might learn something new. :)
- 10 tips for interviewing bloggers/sellers
- 6 weeks to a better blog.
- How to balance blogging + a busy life.
- Adapt, Quit, or Evolve.
- Getting over bloggers block.
- How to label pictures for pinterest.
- Google Analytics: The Basics.
- Blogging for beginners.
- How to start your blog with a bang.
- Why pinterest is bad for bloggers.
- On writing craft tutorials and creating original content.
- 31 ways to boost your blog.
- Gap Analysis: identifying where your blog is and where you want it to be.
- How to link to your twitter update.
- Trade secrets: Easy ways to save time.
- 5 things to remember before you hit publish.
- 40 things to do with your post after you hit publish.
- How to use IFTTT
- Organizing inspiration.
- 5 blogging mistakes we all make.
- 6 ideas to help you manage social media.
- How to maintain your editorial calendar.
I know not all of my readers are bloggers, but do you have a blog? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll stop by. :)