Posted by Katie smith / 6/08/2012 / 4 Comments / creating keepsakes , tutorial
Art Journaling with Mou Saha
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with today's project, a journal page.
Supplies: Faber Castell gelatos, watercolor pencils, big brush markers, and PITT Artist pen; Strathmore visual journal; paint brush, palette knife
1. Color background with acrylic paint and palette knife.
2. Lay stencil on dried paint and apply gelato with sponge.
3. Write quote with PITT Artists pen and color inside some letters with big brush marker.
4. Draw a leaf shape around the quote with watercolor pencils and blend with water.
5. Add another smaller leaf to the left with watercolor pencils.
Hope you enjoy!
-Note from Katie- "wow, I love the colors, the texture, and the quote on this journal page! I hope everyone is inspired by the beautiful page, I know I am."