Posted by Katie smith / 5/03/2012 / 5 Comments / cards , crafting , tutorial
Washi Tape Card DIY
I've finally got a few rolls of washi tape, so I decided to make a couple of quick easy cards.
The green chevron tape is from LoveMyTapes (which I got off 2peas.) and the red and pink tape is from Target.
Supplies: Cardstock, Pen, Washi Tape
1. Cut your cardstock to 8"x6" or desired size, and fold in half.
2. On the front of your card, Doodle a greeting.
3. Start adding strips of washi tape around it.
4. Continue adding rows of washi tape. On this card I did 4 rows, but you could also cover the whole card in tape. ;)
5. Trim any extra tape hanging off the edges.
6. Add some more doodles! (this is totally optional, I just love doodling.)
Here's another card I made. :)
What have you been using washi tape for?? Have any good project ideas?