Posted by Katie smith / 5/17/2012 / 2 Comments / scrapbooking , tutorial
Scrapbooking DIY: Use Sticker Leftovers on your Layouts
I use a lot of journaling stickers on my layouts, which means I have a lot of empty sticker sheets. I found a neat way to use those on this layout. : )
Supplies: Leftover Stickers, Paper, Spray Mists
1. Peel the backing off of your sticker, and place it on your paper.
2. Continue placing stickers until you have your paper covered.
3. Mist over your stickers and papers. You can keep it light, or mist until it's very dark.
4. Once the mist has dried, Peel off the stickers.
5. and now you have a fun new background! You could also use letter stickers, mistings over them and then peeling them off.