Posted by Katie smith / 5/02/2011 / 2 Comments / atc swap , tutorial
New to ATC's?
Here's a couple of important things to get you started...
- ATC's (artist Trading Cards) are also sometimes call ACEO's. Which stands for Art Cards, Editions, and Originals.
- The size: ATCs are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- I like to sign the back of my ATCs with my name and blog, so that people know who made it!
- They are usually made from just plain Cardstock, however sometimes artists use Playing Cards, Specialty Paper, Patterned Paper, Textured Drawing Paper, etc.
- You can use pretty much anything to embellish them. I will be posting alot of different ideas on this, so keep checking back!
Here are a few fun links related to ATC's--