I was making some Star Trek ornaments for our Star Trek Christmas tree (we had an extra smaller Christmas tree, so we decided to trek it out. haha)
anyway I decided to do a tutorial for you guys, Even if you don't like star trek, these ornaments would still be cute even without Spock & Kirk. You could put your own pictures in them.
Supplies: bottle caps & scrabble tiles, craft wire, pictures
1. Trace your bottle caps & scrabble tiles onto your pictures.
2. cute them out and glue to the inside of your bottle cap, or the top of your scrabble tile.
3. Make a loop of craft wire and glue it to the back of your ornament.
you need: contact paper, pictures, hole punch
1. Cut your pictures down.
2. "Laminate" them with contact paper.
3. Punch a hole in the top and attach on an ornament hanger!
then just hang up on your tree!
Also, You remember these guys? I set them up in tinsel. Its like a star trek nativity scene. :P
wow, that was a long post! :)
I would LOVE to see your version, send me a link if you do this!